Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tutorials:

Here, You can find a few of my Tutorials, as well as some of Evan's Tut's. I lean more towards Sketchup, while he Loves Blender.

Some Direct Links (mine):
Removing internal Geometry #2 (Requires Sketchup v8 and up)
-This is easier, but does not work all the time.
Removing internal Geometry #1 (Requires Sketchup v7 and up)
-This is more time consuming, and requires more experience, but allows more for flexibility.
-Learn how to model a Win Glass. Will work for All types of shapes, Especially symmetrical ones.

Some other Direct Links (Evan's):
-Especially useful!! Recommended.
-This Saved my life when i t comes to Oblivion Rips.
Easily Delete Internal Geometry (Requires Blender 2.56a)
-The blender counterpart to my Sketchup tutorials.
-Ripping Models using 3D Ripper DX. Title Says it all!

More to be Posted soon!! Will keep my blog updated! Also, Be sure to register at the forum and comment!

1 comment: